Our Model 34LG Slicer will cut: Lettuce, cabbage, onions, peppers, cucumbers, potatoes, carrots, tomatoes, celery.
- Cuts 23,000 to 32,000 lbs. per hour depending on cut size and product
- Direct drive and French curve blades with serrated teeth for fast, clean cuts and no product bruising
- All built to customer specifications to fit any conveyor, barrel, wash or mix system
- Easy maintenance and sanitation
- Two water resistant, heavy-duty washdown motors – 1½ hp, 1725 rpm, stainless steel
- Two gear reducers
- Two USDA approved Acetron drive gears
- Two sets of blades
- One NEMA 4 stainless steel control panel with two starter switches, one emergency stop switch and one disconnect
- Variable speed control panel available (optional)
- One 34″ diameter, twelve blade disc
- High quality stainless steel blades -¼ hard stainless steel
- Blade disc and carrying gear – Tenzaloy aluminum
- Disc and carrying gear have an anodized hard coat with 2 year warranty on gears
Shred: 1/32″ (angel hair thickness) ¼” – 5″ (length). Tube system will slice all vegetables 1/16″ to 1″ thick.
Refer to our Custom Cut Sheet for more cutting options.
Questions about this machine?
Call (888) 807-8090 or Contact Us